Your Cashback might have been rejected because of the following reasons:
1) Your order was canceled, exchanged or returned. For travel merchants, it will be cancellations, no-shows or amendments post-online booking.
2) You have clicked on links on third-party offer sites before or during your purchase process.
3) You have used a promo code not advertised on ShopBack. For some partner stores, this may disqualify your Cashback.
4) You may not have fulfilled other requirements or terms and conditions for the partner store. Please check the store page on ShopBack to be sure.
However not to worry! If you feel that this should not be the case, you can make an appeal as per below:
1) Go to your Cashback Overview
2) Find the rejected Cashback that you would like to appeal (You may search by month, Cashback status, and/or store name)
3) Click on the drop down arrow top right of the Cashback, and you can see the reasoning of the rejection, and also an option to appeal:
4) Click on the link of You believe this should not be the case? , and you may fill in the appeal form!
We would get back to you via email as soon as possible.