Add your payment method to the ShopBack app to earn Cashback effortlessly. By adding a payment method, you’ll get access to ShopBack PayLater: split and manage big payments into 3 instalments.
We are committed to protecting your personal data. We never share your information with third parties. Read more about our data protection policy.
How to add a payment method
Add up to 10 cards to your ShopBack account. We might charge a small fee when you first link your card to check your account’s validity. But don’t worry, we’ll refund you the amount within 7 to 14 working days. When adding your credit or debit card, note that we only support cards issued in Malaysia.
- Go to Account → Add payment method.
- Choose your preferred payment method:
Add a credit or debit card securely
- Add your card information which can be found on the back of your credit or debit card.
- Add a credit or debit card securely
- Hover over the Account icon next to your Cashback earnings and click Manage payment methods.
- You’ll have the option to Add a Credit or Debit Card securely.
- Click Link Card once you’ve entered your details.
How to set up ShopBack PayLater
If you haven’t made an account yet, you’ll need to do that first. Once you’re logged in:
- On the home screen, tap Interest-free PayLater.
- Under PayLater Activation, tap Activate.
- Enter your Malaysian-issued Visa or Mastercard number.
- Then, select your identity verification method:
It can take a few minutes for us to verify your identity but once it's successfully verified, you can now pay in 3!
Why we need to verify your identity
Things to note for PayLater
- You can’t use ShopBack PayLater in another country.
- You could register for a new account in a different country where ShopBack is available but you have to re-register and re-activate ShopBack PayLater for that country.
- You can have two separate accounts for hoolah and ShopBack.
- But we strongly encourage you to shop via ShopBack so you don’t miss out on any Cashback!
How to remove a payment method
Follow these steps to remove your card from the account.
- Go to Account → Linked payment methods.
- Tap on the more icon (...) to the right of the card.
- Tap on the remove icon (-) to the left of the card.
- Tap Remove Card.
- A warning message will appear. Tap Remove Card to confirm.