ShopBack offers various ways to pay - both online and in-store - to suit your needs and preferences. When shopping online, pay using your usual credit or debit card.
At physical stores that display the ShopBack QR payment code, you can use ShopBack Pay or PayLater to pay for your purchases and earn rewards.
Please note that ShopBack Pay, ShopBack PayLater and voucher payments are considered online transactions and are subject to the terms and conditions of banks registered in Singapore and their online payment policy.
Overview of different payment methods
For online purchases
For online purchases, we track your purchase when you “activate” the visit from ShopBack (app, website or browser extension). How to pay depends on what options the online store provides. If you have a big purchase, ShopBack PayLater is also available at some of the stores we partner with.
- Begin your shopping journey with ShopBack.
- Head to the store’s page and continue shopping as you normally would.
When you’re ready to checkout, pay using the store’s checkout screen. If PayLater is available, you’ll see it as an option. As long as you’ve reached the checkout page via ShopBack, you can freely choose your payment method.
How to pay in-store
Using ShopBack payment methods to pay in physical stores enables us to track your purchase and award Cashback. We offer ShopBack Pay (an effortless way to make cashless QR payments) or PayLater (split a big purchase into 3 monthly instalments) so you can still reap the benefits of ShopBack even when shopping offline.
ShopBack Pay and PayLater
All you need is your phone and the ShopBack app to use the pay function.
- Link your credit or debit card to your ShopBack account.
- Tap Scan & Pay at ShopBack-friendly stores.
- Scan the ShopBack QR code and pay.
- Select your preferred payment method by paying in full or 3.
- If you are using PayLater: Choose your preferred credit/debit card to pay for your 1st instalment (Your 2nd and 3rd instalments will be charged on your selected default PayLater billing card on your Manage Payment Method).
- Apply Promos to your order (if any).
- If everything looks good to go, confirm the final amount and swipe to pay.
Using Cashback to pay
When you use ShopBack PayLater, you can also use available Cashback to offset the total amount - including when you buy Vouchers.
If you need further information regarding payment, these articles might come in handy: